Thursday, November 15, 2007

FiddleSticks Disaster

Not meaning to be a post-hog and post twice in a row, but I just wanted to ask how everyone is doing on their new sock?

'Cause this is how *I'm* doing:


What happened, you ask?  THIS is what (or should I say WHO) happened: our dog, Gracie.  

I put down my knitting because I was watching Grey's Anatomy and got really sucked into the story line.  Next thing I know, I see yarn strung across the room (and our cat pouncing on it) and at the end of the string of yarn, I found Gracie with 4 crushed DPNs and a tangled mess!  

*sigh*  I was able to untangle and salvage all the yarn, but I'm going to need to get some new DPNs.  I think maybe this time I'm going to go with METAL ones!  Guess this is karma's way of telling me I should really be working on my Christmas-knitting anyway.  

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

That is so awful! I have to keep watch over my knitting at all times. My dog Addie thinks all things shaped like balls are hers. She especially loves expensive yarn balls!