Monday, January 28, 2008

Jan/Feb Sock Progress!

How's everyone coming along on the new sock project? Here's mine so far:

Click to see Bigger


This is my first time using Schaefer Anne, though I've used their Heather and Lola yarns in the past. I'm absolutely loving the Anne -- it's so soft and this colorway is so beautiful! I think this may be my new favorite yarn.

I'm knitting mine one at a time on two circular needles. (I'd intended to do magic loop, but discovered I didn't have a long enough circular needle in the size I needed to get gauge.) They're working up really nicely that way though.

When I took the photo above I had 2 or 3 more repeats of the lace pattern to do. I'm down to needing to finish 1 more lace repeat and then do the ribbing and I'll be done with the first sock. I'm really surprised how fast these knit up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.