Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finished my Lola socks


Hi y'all. I finished up my socks a few minutes ago. I knit them 2 at once, toe up, magic loop. I had never knit socks before with a yarn this thick, but the finished socks fit into my shoes with no problem. I'll probably pick up another skein at club next week. :) I really love the way this yarn feels, and it's a fast knit. The color variations are fun too. :) I need more socks before the weather gets cold, IF it gets cold. :)

Here is the finished project. :)

I also completed each of the practice socks from the book. I didn't check gauge on the first sock, so they are VERY big. :) The second sock came out great, and I plan on knitting a mate to it soon. Can you tell which is which??? LOL I'll bring both to club so you can laugh at me in person. :)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Those are darling!! Great job, Tracy. You're beating me, that's for sure. (Not that this is a contest or anything. . .)

Congrats on a beautiful job. I love your yarn color, too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathleen. :) Nope, this isn't a contest, just have fun knitting. :) I can't wait to see everybody's socks or socks in progress at the next get together.