Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hi All!

My camera has failed me, actually just the battery, and I ordered a new one. My cell phone takes photos but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them from the phone to the computer! Some Bluetooth thingamajig that I don't know how to work, apparently.

Aaaaannnnyyywwwwaaayy. . . I'm still working on the little sky socks, still thinking they're brilliant, still needing to frog my walking rib sock to make it bigger, still needing to finish the second sock! Oy. And knitting for Christmas, which I should have started doing a long time ago.

I got a Ravelry invite today. Big news! I haven't put anything up yet, but my name is KathCub. Let me know if you're on and I'll add you as friends.

If you've gotten a blog invite for this blog, you should be able to sign and and actually post text and photos, not just comments. Give it a try!

Here's hoping I get my camera battery soon so I can show you all my lack of progress!

No comments: